Because it's time for a lasting change...
Private Coaching Programs:
There is no one size fits all when it comes to your health.
When designing a program, some of the things I take into account are:
- Your body's specific needs
- Dietary restrictions due to allergies, religious or moral obligations
- Your family history
- Your lifestyle
- Your habitual behaviors
- Your emotional response to health, body image and food
My goal is to offer you tools to take with you, in order to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle for years to come.
I offer two programs PREVENT and HEAL.
Prevent is designed for the person who is generally healthy, but is ready to dive in and transform into a healthier and more energized version of themselves.
If you're looking to:
- Lose a little weight
- Have more energy during the day
- Manage stress
- Free yourself from the diet battle
This program is for you.
During this 3 month program we SHED, NOURISH, BALANCE and THRIVE.
Heal is designed for the person diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder or disease and is need of support as they take their journey into better health. Together, we navigate the lifestyle adjustments and changes recommended by your health care professionals in order to get you back into balance and better health. Change can be hard, especially when your health is already compromised. Having someone to support you on the journey can be a game changer when it come to the success and follow through of your program.
Some things I assist with:
- Finding and creating recipes with in the guidelines of your new lifestyle
- Organizing grocery and supplement lists or ordering online for you if that's an available option
- Support through the process as trial and error is often a part of change
- Helping create a practice that connects you with your unwavering strength
An unfortunate downfall of our healthcare system, even the holistic side, is that doctors don't have enough time to offer support to the newly diagnosed outside of the office. Even with the most supportive family members, it can be hard to drastically change your lifestyle on your own. Having a supportive and non judgmental ear can make all the difference.
This program is ongoing and contracted on a monthly basis until you or your loved one reaches a place of stability in the healing process. Check-in sessions are available once the program has ended.